Dubai is one of the world’s top five cities using tech to improve resident’s lives. If a person finding for magnetic business opportunities in a city that has potential to reach more consumers then Dubai should be top of your list. The atmosphere of Dubai is investor friendly, and living cost is lower than other developed regions.
It is a home for more than 100 nationalities. Dubai has second highest number of international brands. These reasons make Dubai an ideal location for start a small industries as well as large industries.
There is no income tax on the income generated in Dubai. Also, there is no sales or services tax. While buying or stamp duty which is applicable in rest of the world, in Dubai you do not have to pay any property tax. This makes Dubai a tax free city as well as a global trade hub .Dubai uses its no-tax policy to attract the investors.
Dubai is a truly multinational Country. Dubai is showing a growth rate of about 8% to 10%in the new travel and tourism industry .So many investors are selecting Dubai as place to do business as well as a place to make a home. Only 15% of the population is made up of UAE nationals and the rest 85% population is all about expatriates and migrants. Its currency is the UAE Dirham. Arabic is an official language and English is spoken by a large part in Dubai. The country is home to many famous luxury hotels like Atlantis palm.
The International Magazine Global finance assessed the safety level in 134 countries. The Magazine’s experts tell about political, economic, business and financial situations of the countries. The UAE secured second place in 134 countries of the world. The Global finance safety index takes into account three fundamental factors that are the security of citizens, War and Natural disaster
#1. The landmark building and the major tourist’s attraction of Dubai are Burj Khalifa, which is the tallest building in the world (829.8 meters).
#2. With its unending varieties for shopping, Dubai global village attracts millions every year across the globe.
#3.One of the city’s best places to visit, for shopping and keep the kids busy, is the world’s largest shopping mall: Dubai mall.
#4.Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House: A museum that is a fine example of Arabian architecture.
#5. One of the top attractions, the Dubai aquarium tank has 200 species of sea life in the huge suspended tank.
With the world flipped around and back to front by a worldwide pandemic that started in 2020, deciding the overall security of every nation is currently more significant than any other time in recent memory. Worldwide Finance’s most secure nations on the planet rankings highlight refreshed information and sources, another time period, and fuses every nation’s experience and hazard from Covid-19.
Rank Countries Global Finance safety Index score
1st Ice land 3,9724
2nd UAE 4,2043
3rd Qatar 4,5609
4th Singapore 4,6184
5th Finland 4,9782
6th Mongolia 5,6902
7th Norway 5,9003
8th Denmark 6,2422
9th Canada 6,3129
10th New Zealand 6,4352
Dubai Expo 2020’s three subthemes of Opportunity, Mobility and Sustainability will inspire the visitors to preserve & protect the earth.
This is the first EXPO taking place in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) region; it will open for the people on 1 October 2021. This year EXPO 2020 is going to be the third largest event after FIFA world cup and Olympics. It is all about representing innovations and new ideas in front the whole world. It is estimated that 192 countries and organisations will participate in it. The theme of expo is Connecting mind, Creating the future. The emirate’s tourism and hospitality sectors will face new opportunities and challenges in hosting the event.
The partners of the expo are; L’Oreal is a beauty partner, Accenture are the digital partner, Cisco will be the official premier Digital Network Partner, CNN will be the official broadcaster, DP World – the premier